Blaqk Fire Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for AFI, Blaqk Audio & Hunter Revenge fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I've got a mad idea, and I need your help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lunatofu

lunatofu

I've got a mad idea, and I need your help Empty
PostSubject: I've got a mad idea, and I need your help   I've got a mad idea, and I need your help Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:30 pm

..... I might be in need of everyone's help.
There's a contest that features one of my favorite photographer's Todd Selby. The crazy thing is that it ends on the 15th of this month... less than 3 days. I haven't entered just yet but I'm getting ready to purge my room of everything in it and take pictures of my room and all the cool stuff in it. Anyway the winner get's 10.000 worth of stuff from the store and Todd comes to the room to photograph the room. That is the part I really would want, who cares about the stuff I want to meet The Selby! So I'm asking if you guys will vote for me if I get the pictures up in time. Let me know and I'll post a link A.S.A.P.
<3
Back to top Go down
liebling
Admin
liebling

PostSubject: Re: I've got a mad idea, and I need your help   I've got a mad idea, and I need your help Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:37 pm

Of course I would! I think it sounds awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schwarze-segel.de
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: I've got a mad idea, and I need your help   I've got a mad idea, and I need your help Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:58 pm

Post the link!
Back to top Go down
shatteredxsean

shatteredxsean

PostSubject: Re: I've got a mad idea, and I need your help   I've got a mad idea, and I need your help Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:30 pm

Hahaha you know I'll vote, you voted for my thing Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shatteredmelody
lunatofu

lunatofu

PostSubject: Re: I've got a mad idea, and I need your help   I've got a mad idea, and I need your help Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:08 am

Bleh, unfortunately I had too much homework tonight to get my room clean enough to take pictures so I am not going to enter. I wish I would have found out about it sooner. Sad

BUT

I have another mad idea in which you all can help and that you will get something back. So I guess we can just talk about that here instead. For those of you that are friends with me on myspace or facebook you might have already seen this but I figure I should extend the invite to here as well as I adore all of you so here it goes:
I am going to start working on a project that involves letters, not the alphabet but hand written letters that our grandparents used to use to keep in contact with friends and family. Since we live in the digital age I know that most of us don't have any letters, and I know I don't have any so starting with those that respond to this note and moving forward to more people as the project expands I'm asking that people send me letters, for every letter I receive I'll send a response. All I ask is that the letters are hand written. No other rules, I don't care what you write, it can be about your life where you are, your day, your cat, your collection of matchbox cars, or just hello, whatever you want.

Send them to me and I'll read and respond and I plan on creating art from the letters so once the art is complete I'll post a photo so you can see what you helped create.

PM me if you want to write me a letter.

Back to top Go down
liebling
Admin
liebling

PostSubject: Re: I've got a mad idea, and I need your help   I've got a mad idea, and I need your help Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:46 pm

I saw that on FB and I think it's awesome but I have quite a lot of penpals and I don't know if I could get a letter out to you anytime soon...
Back to top Go down
lunatofu

lunatofu

PostSubject: Re: I've got a mad idea, and I need your help   I've got a mad idea, and I need your help Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:00 am

liebling wrote:
I saw that on FB and I think it's awesome but I have quite a lot of penpals and I don't know if I could get a letter out to you anytime soon...

Its doesn't matter when I get your letter I plan on doing it for a whole year so whenever you could get one would work Wink
Back to top Go down
liebling
Admin
liebling

PostSubject: Re: I've got a mad idea, and I need your help   I've got a mad idea, and I need your help Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:50 pm

Well, that's good then. I shall try my best to get one out to you. It'll be a lot of random rambling so don't say I didn't warn you Wink
Back to top Go down
lunatofu

lunatofu

PostSubject: Re: I've got a mad idea, and I need your help   I've got a mad idea, and I need your help Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:47 am

That's how I communicate so its good. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've got a mad idea, and I need your help   I've got a mad idea, and I need your help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've got a mad idea, and I need your help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blaqk Fire Revenge :: Miscellaneous :: General off topicness-
Jump to: