Blaqk Fire Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for AFI, Blaqk Audio & Hunter Revenge fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bite Me: the vampire thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lunatofu

lunatofu

Bite Me: the vampire thread Empty
PostSubject: Bite Me: the vampire thread   Bite Me: the vampire thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:38 am

Talk about em, Lestat, Eric or even *gags* Edward. Who do you love and hate, books movies, tv people that say they are vampires... go crazy.

Back to top Go down
shatteredxsean

shatteredxsean

PostSubject: Re: Bite Me: the vampire thread   Bite Me: the vampire thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:39 pm

Fuck Edward.
Okay, that's out of the way.

Also, I love Lestat. Him and I share personality traits, many of them. It's kinda awesome. Probably why I love him. I also really wish they'd remake Queen Of The Damned, and have it follow the book. Not turn it into a cinematic abortion, like the last movie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shatteredmelody
jbmoongirl

jbmoongirl

PostSubject: Re: Bite Me: the vampire thread   Bite Me: the vampire thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:23 am

I loved the Twilight books but I sooo much prefer the more um, mature vamps....Lestat, True Blood and the vamps in the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series....vamps and sex....hand in hand....its hot and I like...haha
Back to top Go down
lunatofu

lunatofu

PostSubject: Re: Bite Me: the vampire thread   Bite Me: the vampire thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:17 am

I like The Sookie Stackhouse series, and True Blood. I like the movies for Ann Rice's books but still haven't read them, mostly cause I normally am re-reading Alice or Harry Potter lol but I think I'll force myself to read them since I have them. Also how could I forget the original Nosferatu and Dracula I saw both on Halloween in an old creepy theater LOVED it... but I also love old creepy films O.o
Back to top Go down
liebling
Admin
liebling

PostSubject: Re: Bite Me: the vampire thread   Bite Me: the vampire thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:45 pm

I really enjoyed Twilight but the whole hype just pisses me off. Yes, I did like Edward in the books (mainly the first two) but I think his character seems way more interesting in those. Sadly, the movies and the general hype have ruined my love for the books a little.

My favourite 'vampire book' is Lost Souls by Poppy Z. Brite. Zillah is just fantastic!

Also, I enjoyed readin Anne Rice's vampire books. They were unique in their own way. And I never got into the Sookie Stackhouse books.

I wouldn't say I'm a general fan of 'vampire books'. I read some that seem interesting to me and others I'll just put aside. As with any genre, it has to be well-written...
Back to top Go down
http://www.schwarze-segel.de
shatteredxsean

shatteredxsean

PostSubject: Re: Bite Me: the vampire thread   Bite Me: the vampire thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:09 am

Cherie, you had better read them :p

Also, One of the best things involving vampires was 30 Days Of Night, both the graphic novel and the film.
Back to top Go down
lunatofu

lunatofu

PostSubject: Re: Bite Me: the vampire thread   Bite Me: the vampire thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:47 am

Planning on it. I haven't read the graphic novel, but I was not a fan of the movie 30 Days of Night, perhaps because of Josh what'shisface that was the lead character. I have a strange urge to beat the crap out of him whenever I see him.
Back to top Go down
shatteredxsean

shatteredxsean

PostSubject: Re: Bite Me: the vampire thread   Bite Me: the vampire thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:37 am

Hahahahaa well, find the graphic novel. It expands a little more on things too.
Back to top Go down
lunatofu

lunatofu

PostSubject: Re: Bite Me: the vampire thread   Bite Me: the vampire thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:42 am

I looked at the price of the graphic novel and its like $20 @ Barnes and Noble. I'm going to have to really think about it, or looked in a used book store for it or see if my cousin has it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bite Me: the vampire thread   Bite Me: the vampire thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bite Me: the vampire thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blaqk Fire Revenge :: Miscellaneous :: General Entertainment-
Jump to: