Blaqk Fire Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for AFI, Blaqk Audio & Hunter Revenge fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jade blogged

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZoeAimee
Admin
ZoeAimee

Jade blogged Empty
PostSubject: Jade blogged   Jade blogged Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:21 am

"We are in the obscure city of Holmdel, NJ, which apparently isn't close to anything, I don't even think it's close to Holmdel, NJ.

My hotel room is one of those weird Holiday Inn "suites", that consist of a huge, oddly-shaped livingroom/gymnasium, an incongruously tiny bathroom, and a bedroom with no windows, which doubles as a depressing cave. I drug the desk out of the cave into the gymnasium so I can at least have a little light.

Last night's show was entertaining (I've been pleasantly surprised at how fun these have been).

Davey always manages to somehow find a feather boa in the crowd every night, so you know he's in heaven.

Halfway through the set I noticed this guy with long blonde hair and shades rocking out front and center, in between the barrier and the stage, which I thought was odd because not only did he have a Clash shirt on, but security wasn't booting him. then I realized that it was Billie Joe in a wig and it made more sense.

Now, where does one eat in Holmdel, NJ?

"
Back to top Go down
jbmoongirl

jbmoongirl

Jade blogged Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade blogged   Jade blogged Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:07 pm

hahaha...he is so right about Davey and the boa....he had a hot pink one in DC....good stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
niki_nickerson

niki_nickerson

Jade blogged Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade blogged   Jade blogged Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:55 pm

Jade always cracks me up. Always nice to know he's blogging.
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

Jade blogged Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade blogged   Jade blogged Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:27 pm

That is so awesome about Billie Joe!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jade blogged Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade blogged   Jade blogged Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jade blogged
Page 1 of 1