Blaqk Fire Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for AFI, Blaqk Audio & Hunter Revenge fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought?

Go down 
+2
lunatofu
liebling
6 posters
AuthorMessage
liebling
Admin
liebling

Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought? Empty
PostSubject: Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought?   Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:01 pm

I've been bad. I bought another book today but I couldn't resist. It's The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell and I'm SUCH a fan of SATC. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.schwarze-segel.de
lunatofu

lunatofu

PostSubject: Re: Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought?   Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:13 am

That book has been tempting me for a while.....
I was terrible today. I got off from work and my boss told me that this week we got 50% off all merch. So I bought a pair of jeans (which I needed) and then I couldn't help myself and grabbed 5 clearance tops. I spent $35, which isn't terrible all things considered but keeping in mind that I only got paid $150 for 2 weeks worth of work its a pretty big chunk of my money I needed to buy things like food. Evil or Very Mad Bad me, BAD!
Back to top Go down
liebling
Admin
liebling

PostSubject: Re: Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought?   Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:51 am

^ Don't I know that feeling? I've been oggling a Macbook Pro for days now. Technically, I do have good use for it because I've been looking for a solution to get from separate Windows laptop (for The Sims) and a Macbook (for the rest) to one solution. But then I look at the price and think "Wow, that's a whole month's paycheck!!"
Back to top Go down
shatteredxsean

shatteredxsean

PostSubject: Re: Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought?   Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:34 am

Battlefield: Bad Company 2. I loved the first one, and today I finally had the spare cash to get the sequel. And so far it's a blast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shatteredmelody
lunatofu

lunatofu

PostSubject: Re: Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought?   Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:50 pm

^ what is this spare cash thing you speak of? Suspect
Back to top Go down
ZoeAimee
Admin
ZoeAimee

PostSubject: Re: Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought?   Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Ton of stuff for ma kitten ^^
Back to top Go down
lunatofu

lunatofu

PostSubject: Re: Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought?   Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:06 pm

I'm getting a pedicure soon, because I already made $50 at the garage sale. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jbmoongirl

jbmoongirl

PostSubject: Re: Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought?   Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:18 pm

Trash bags and hair gel....true story...haha
Back to top Go down
lunatofu

lunatofu

PostSubject: Re: Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought?   Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:19 am

I went on a mini shopping spree today and got a new bookshelf and some stuff to organize my tiny closet some more (get shoes off the floor and make more room on my only shelf in my closet) I spent about $100, but I actually needed everything I bought. I decided that if I continue to be good with the whole "don't buy things you don't actually need" thing then I'm going to reward myself with a good chair for my room. Wink
Back to top Go down
jbmoongirl

jbmoongirl

PostSubject: Re: Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought?   Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:25 am

a copy of my now defunct marriage license...ugh...because i have to get Colby a passport and because I wasn't married when he was born and my name is not different I have to show the marriage license....how retarded is that...
Back to top Go down
lunatofu

lunatofu

PostSubject: Re: Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought?   Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:27 am

That sucks. :/
Back to top Go down
liebling
Admin
liebling

PostSubject: Re: Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought?   Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:37 pm

Ugh, sounds stupid =/

I just bought two gifts for upcoming birthdays from Amazon. And I was staring at my own wishlist, wondering if I should buy a little something for myself but then I decided against it. I was a little proud of myself.
Back to top Go down
lunatofu

lunatofu

PostSubject: Re: Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought?   Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:41 am

Good Job! I just bought a dress and top at work. Also I have a sudden urge to buy a pair of toms shoes...... must...... not...... give...... in. Shocked
Back to top Go down
liebling
Admin
liebling

PostSubject: Re: Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought?   Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:38 pm

^ Oh dear! Hahaha.

I've bought so many books lately and had too much Starbucks so I decided to be good and make some money instead of spending it. I put a skirt and a dress that are way too big on me now up on eBay and I'm totally wowed. The auctions will be up for three more days and the dress is at over 20 Euros already. o.O

And then I just sold books and DVDs on eBay and made 15 Euros with that, too. Ha! Go me!
Back to top Go down
lunatofu

lunatofu

PostSubject: Re: Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought?   Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:53 am

Oh Amazon.com how you spoil me. I just spent more money on books, but one of them was a text book and the other was for use in researching for my next big art history project. I signed up for their student program and I should have my books by Friday Very Happy and it was free!!!!!! Hooray!
Back to top Go down
liebling
Admin
liebling

PostSubject: Re: Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought?   Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:42 pm

Technically, I rescued her but since the ass ex-owner of her wanted money, I also bought her...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
xStupidlamb

xStupidlamb

PostSubject: Re: Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought?   Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:38 am

^AWWWWWHH!She's soooo cute!
LAst thing I bought were a pair of UGGS.I got them for like 30 euro's cheaper because of a stupid mistake the shop made ;D
I've been shopping too much latelyfeeling a shop-a-holic right now haha.
I'm going to try and save a bit more Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
liebling
Admin
liebling

PostSubject: Re: Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought?   Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:15 am

I went shopping yesterday. Oh my. I bought the new albums by Jimmy Eat World and Alex Max Band and -finally- a new pair of jeans that actually fits (for now).
Back to top Go down
liebling
Admin
liebling

PostSubject: Re: Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought?   Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:09 am

I just had to buy a lifetime license upgrade for my other vBulletin forum. That's 150 Euros gone like that. I'm close to tears here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought?   Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retail Therapy - The Last Thing You Bought?
Page 1 of 1