Blaqk Fire Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for AFI, Blaqk Audio & Hunter Revenge fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post live videos you love

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZoeAimee
Admin
ZoeAimee

Post live videos you love Empty
PostSubject: Post live videos you love   Post live videos you love Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:23 pm

From our very own Fran. I love this one to pieces.
Back to top Go down
jbmoongirl

jbmoongirl

PostSubject: Re: Post live videos you love   Post live videos you love Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:45 pm

There was a video of Girls and Boys where Jade and Davey were absolutely adorable dancing together....if someone could find that, it would be fantastic Smile
Back to top Go down
fortunefox

fortunefox

PostSubject: Re: Post live videos you love   Post live videos you love Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:15 pm

[quote="jbmoongirl"]There was a video of Girls and Boys where Jade and Davey were absolutely adorable dancing together....if someone could find that, it would be fantastic Smile[/quote

Here's the link Smile I've always loved this one too <3 I'm really hoping they come to Florida this year...last tour I had to go to Chicago and Boston to see them and this year I'm broke Sad

Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/fortunefox
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: Post live videos you love   Post live videos you love Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:53 pm

I'm uploading mine to YouTube. I got some okay video but I got the most amazing SOUND. I was right by the speaker. I'll post them after they all upload.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post live videos you love   Post live videos you love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post live videos you love
Page 1 of 1