Blaqk Fire Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for AFI, Blaqk Audio & Hunter Revenge fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chit Chat

Go down 
+6
Tiina
missbrittanydf
shatteredxsean
liebling
jbmoongirl
ZoeAimee
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiina

Tiina

Chit Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat   Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:48 pm

Sorry for double post, but I'm really stressed out and nervous about tomorrow. College starts again :/
Back to top Go down
liebling
Admin
liebling

Chit Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat   Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:06 pm

^ I'm sure it'll be alright, hun <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.schwarze-segel.de
Tiina

Tiina

Chit Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat   Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:15 pm

Thanks I love you
It's like this after every long holiday. I'm too nervous to see everyone again. And the fact that this fall we're going to learn how to use needles :/ I hatehatehate needles. So much.
Back to top Go down
lunatofu

lunatofu

Chit Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat   Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:49 pm

I just applied for a new job, in photography!!!!! Very Happy Wish me luck
Back to top Go down
Tiina

Tiina

Chit Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat   Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:18 pm

Good luck!! Smile
Back to top Go down
missbrittanydf

missbrittanydf

Chit Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat   Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:36 am

Twitter would officially be awesome if Mr. Havok joined. I can see him tweeting something like," Just got my eyebrows done. Now I'm shopping for fabulous jeans." What will it take to get him to join? Haha
Back to top Go down
Tiina

Tiina

Chit Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat   Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:38 pm

I miss those myspace blogs Davey used to write.

What a long and tiring first day we had back at college. Basicly, our teacher just told us about the next holidays and work training. It lasted 1,5h. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lunatofu

lunatofu

Chit Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat   Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:37 pm

UGH I'm preparing for a garage sale today, so I'll be pricing things all day today and then thursday through saturday I'll be sitting out in the 105º F heat No I hope I make at least $50.
Back to top Go down
liebling
Admin
liebling

Chit Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat   Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:48 pm

@Tiina - Ugh, needles!
@Luna - Good luck!
@Brittany - That's never gonna happen. He needs a whole blog paragraph to inform people about who of his friends were involved in what he's about to blog about and then another one to describe what he's wearing. No way are 140 characters ever gonna be enough for Davey Havok to even describe a second of his life. Wink
Back to top Go down
missbrittanydf

missbrittanydf

Chit Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat   Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:02 am

@liebling yeah that's so true.

@lunatofu I did one of those two weeks ago out in the freaking heat. We put an ad in the paper and we made almost 400 bucks off garbage. I wish you the best of luck

anybody seen human centipede? i saw the trailer and man...it looks SICK
Back to top Go down
lunatofu

lunatofu

Chit Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat   Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:31 am

I made about $200 the sale as a whole brought in like 1,000 but it was a family sale so there were 5 people's worth of junk
Back to top Go down
liebling
Admin
liebling

Chit Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat   Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:31 pm

What's up with all the religious blabla on Facebook lately? People quoting the Bible and all? It's like watching GOD TV 24/7...
Back to top Go down
lunatofu

lunatofu

Chit Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat   Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:37 am

liebling wrote:
What's up with all the religious blabla on Facebook lately? People quoting the Bible and all? It's like watching GOD TV 24/7...

Well the bible says: "..............." Okay I actually have no idea what the bible says as I have not actually ever read it. confused I tried, it hurt.

Also I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow and then I am not spending another dime. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shatteredxsean

shatteredxsean

Chit Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat   Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:16 am

It might be a little bit of backlash from the Anne Rice scandal. She publicly quit Christianity on facebook, and it's caused quite a stir.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shatteredmelody
liebling
Admin
liebling

Chit Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat   Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:04 pm

Okaaayyy...that is weird.
Back to top Go down
lunatofu

lunatofu

Chit Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat   Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:35 am

I just publicly quit facebook on facebook........ at least for a little while. I seem to get a billion notifications but no one seems to talk to me. If I wanted that I'd rather be on myspace or in real life, then I don't get bothered so much. Suspect I'll still check here and myspace and probably twitter but it seems all I do on facebook is play lame games and talk to myself (which like I said I do in real life and on myspace).
Back to top Go down
jbmoongirl

jbmoongirl

Chit Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat   Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:00 pm

shatteredxsean wrote:
It might be a little bit of backlash from the Anne Rice scandal. She publicly quit Christianity on facebook, and it's caused quite a stir.

What? Didn't she go all religious and was writing about religious stuff?
Back to top Go down
liebling
Admin
liebling

Chit Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat   Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:40 am

lunatofu wrote:
I just publicly quit facebook on facebook........ at least for a little while. I seem to get a billion notifications but no one seems to talk to me. If I wanted that I'd rather be on myspace or in real life, then I don't get bothered so much. Suspect I'll still check here and myspace and probably twitter but it seems all I do on facebook is play lame games and talk to myself (which like I said I do in real life and on myspace).

it's not like we talk thaaaat much but i thought you weren't really sing fb anymore because people could read it that you didn't want to know most things.
Back to top Go down
lunatofu

lunatofu

Chit Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat   Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:29 am

liebling wrote:
lunatofu wrote:

it's not like we talk thaaaat much but i thought you weren't really sing fb anymore because people could read it that you didn't want to know most things.

Good memory! I have backed off quite a bit, but I still check it, Its soooo hard to quit. I just don't speak as freely as I would like to. So I suppose if people want to talk to me I'm there to respond but I'd prefer to use some other format of communication.

You know what I haven't done in forever..... instant message. Good ol' IMing..... Jeska and I used to IM all the time back in the day (which was 2007) Wink
Back to top Go down
shatteredxsean

shatteredxsean

Chit Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat   Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:48 am

She still believes in god and such, but she won't have anything to do with organized religion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shatteredmelody
liebling
Admin
liebling

Chit Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat   Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:00 am

lunatofu wrote:
liebling wrote:
lunatofu wrote:

Good memory! I have backed off quite a bit, but I still check it, Its soooo hard to quit. I just don't speak as freely as I would like to. So I suppose if people want to talk to me I'm there to respond but I'd prefer to use some other format of communication.

You know what I haven't done in forever..... instant message. Good ol' IMing..... Jeska and I used to IM all the time back in the day (which was 2007) Wink

Yeah, that makes sense. I just figured I'm better safe than sorry.

Oh god, yeah! I used to be so addicted to MSN. And before that, I was a chatroom girl. I was using the fuck out of the good old Placebo chatroom with the rubber ducky icon. And then I used Yahoo but there was this guy who kept telling me about his self-harm habits which started to freak me out so I sort of quit Yahoo and started MSN and that was where my real life ended. =p
Back to top Go down
missbrittanydf

missbrittanydf

Chit Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat   Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:24 am

Vote for Prince Poppycock!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

he is amazing! check out his performance that was last night (tuesday) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
lunatofu

lunatofu

Chit Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat   Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:22 am

Currently addicted to Art Race. Its a t.v. show that follows two artists that travel across the U.S. with only a backpack of art supplies and they have to trade art for money or rides, lodging and food. Both have to have an exhibition in the city they end up in (one New York and the other LA). In the end the artist with the most money wins all the money. Its sooo good to see people helping out artists and watching the artist work so fast in random spots.
Back to top Go down
liebling
Admin
liebling

Chit Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat   Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:22 pm

I'm so looking forward to shutting the office doors behind me tonight. So over this week!

And then I'll make myself food and curl up in bed. <3
Back to top Go down
liebling
Admin
liebling

Chit Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat   Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:19 am

Trust me to come down with a flu after the first couple chilly days of fall weather...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chit Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat   Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chit Chat
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blaqk Fire Revenge :: Miscellaneous :: General off topicness-
Jump to: