Blaqk Fire Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for AFI, Blaqk Audio & Hunter Revenge fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's Get Bitchin'

Go down 
+3
lunatofu
DarkVamp
liebling
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lunatofu

lunatofu

Let's Get Bitchin' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Bitchin'   Let's Get Bitchin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:06 pm

Awww come on Kathy you know you laughed...... a little. Shocked
Back to top Go down
xStupidlamb

xStupidlamb

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Bitchin'   Let's Get Bitchin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:46 am

I like Lady GaGa, but ,maybe that's a teen thing.
I'm not going to see her though when she comes to Holland. I'm not that crazy to spend like 70 euros and like 25 euros on travelling costs.
She's not worth so much money to me.

But I got something to B*tch about:
My friend nmet this guy when she was on holiday,and they went way too far in my opinion.THey agreed on visiting each other during the holiday,but now she doesn't want to.I told her to quit him,but she still won't listen to me and now,it's getting annoying...Stupid little thing!

Back to top Go down
lunatofu

lunatofu

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Bitchin'   Let's Get Bitchin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:15 pm

^ Sometimes its not as easy as just ending all communications with someone, no matter how fast things happened or how bad they were. Oddly enough I came on here to bitch about how I for some reason let my ex-boyfriend whom I haven't talked to in 3 years because the relationship we once had was really bad for me be my friend again on myspace.

If you think she is in real trouble then try and talk some sense in her, if not let her figure out how to deal with it on her own.

back to my matter, I don't know what the fuck I was thinking accepting the friend request, but I did out of curiosity I suppose. I guess I might as well see what he wants. At least its via the internet where I can just delete him away if he bothers me.
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Bitchin'   Let's Get Bitchin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:53 pm

Here is my bitch....I am SOOOOO fucking pissed that I missed the interview dates for this job!!! I SOOO wanted to do this. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
lunatofu

lunatofu

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Bitchin'   Let's Get Bitchin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:28 pm

^ awww that sucks Sad

I had an idea I had stolen from me. I had talked to a former teacher/grad student about and idea and the bitch took it and her version is now up in a gallery. She even had the gaul to invite me to the show.

Oh and my photo paper got stolen.
Back to top Go down
liebling
Admin
liebling

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Bitchin'   Let's Get Bitchin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:19 pm

Uuuugghhh, I hate it when girls live up to the 'stupid blonde' cliché!
Back to top Go down
http://www.schwarze-segel.de
lunatofu

lunatofu

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Bitchin'   Let's Get Bitchin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:56 am

liebling wrote:
Uuuugghhh, I hate it when girls live up to the 'stupid blonde' cliché!

Generally I hate it too, but I have been known to do it as well. >.<
Back to top Go down
xStupidlamb

xStupidlamb

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Bitchin'   Let's Get Bitchin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:32 am

^So I'm I.But mostly it's not that I really mean anything by it,nut my blonde friend sometimes is really stupid.

We were watching a movie about Galenos, a Greek doctor and it was about anaestatics and stuff:
'and they used opium to numb the pain...'
Friend:Opium...that's ink right?
Astrid: O.O Omg, they're even talk about drugs, how OBVIOUS can it be?!

Actually,it was pretty funny. but sometimes she talks before she thinks about what she's going to say and that is where the REALDUMBBLOND talk begins.

*All things stated in this comment are based on some of my experiences with my blonde friends.It doesn't mean blondes in general are stupid.
Back to top Go down
lunatofu

lunatofu

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Bitchin'   Let's Get Bitchin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:52 am

I think since the stereotype is there people notice it more with blonde women. Also it stems from back when people were first dying their hair blonde and that all the chemicals made blondes dumb. I was born blonde and I wouldn't consider myself stupid although like I said I do have my moments, but so does everyone else. I think also there is a stereotype of blonde women that don't act like complete idiots that are seen as being a cold bitch, but that is also true to all women. Sorry my mind is spinning I just got out of a feminist lecture in my art history class. It was intense..... O.o
Back to top Go down
xStupidlamb

xStupidlamb

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Bitchin'   Let's Get Bitchin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:17 am

Okay, my latest problem that makes me go from nice to hurt/furious in 0.9 seconds:BOYS

Yeah,teenage cliché,I know.But this guy has been really bothering me lately. I said something to him, what wasn't the worst thing to say and he got pissed.I apologized, but he's oh so mature now that he's finally 18, so he can't deal with the entire situation.

Last night, I asked if he was still mad.He still is, but nowit turns out he doesn't want to be friends anymore.Not that I expect people to like me, but I mean, come on if you're really that grown up then you can also work this out as friends.

Anyway,I've learned my lesson on this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Bitchin'   Let's Get Bitchin' - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Get Bitchin'
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blaqk Fire Revenge :: Miscellaneous :: General off topicness-
Jump to: