Blaqk Fire Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for AFI, Blaqk Audio & Hunter Revenge fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Last movie you watched and what did you think of it?

Go down 
+2
jbmoongirl
liebling
6 posters
AuthorMessage
liebling
Admin
liebling

Last movie you watched and what did you think of it? Empty
PostSubject: Last movie you watched and what did you think of it?   Last movie you watched and what did you think of it? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:10 pm

Last two I watched were...

New in Town
A romantic comedy I watched mainly because I like Renée Zellwegger. It was nice, considering that the genre has a tendency to be lame. It had a few really cute moments.

Where the Wild Things Are
I had been looking forward to seeing this one for quite a while and I was a little disappointed. It was nice and well-made and the story was cute but somehow, I didn't find it as amazing as I thought I would.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schwarze-segel.de
jbmoongirl

jbmoongirl

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched and what did you think of it?   Last movie you watched and what did you think of it? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:18 pm

Shutter Island...it was ok but because I had read the book and knew what happened I just wasn't that excited about it. We have The Wolfman to watch this weekend.
Back to top Go down
shatteredxsean

shatteredxsean

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched and what did you think of it?   Last movie you watched and what did you think of it? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:35 pm

The a Team. I haven't seen a movie where I had a permanent smile all the way through in a long time. Brilliantly casted, hilarious, and a whole lot of over the top fun. Fucking such a great movie...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shatteredmelody
Tiina

Tiina

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched and what did you think of it?   Last movie you watched and what did you think of it? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:28 am

Nynne ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) was on tv few days ago. Not the greatest movie ever but Lars Kaalund is yummy.
Back to top Go down
liebling
Admin
liebling

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched and what did you think of it?   Last movie you watched and what did you think of it? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:29 am

Last movies I actually finished and didn't walk out on:

Going the Distance
Really cute and funny. Better than most movies of its genre but still not very surprising. I just happen to like Drew Barrymore a lot.

Valentine's Day
Not surprising at all. Has some nice actors but basically copies the idea of Love Actually which did it about ten times better. Hollywood shouldn't try to make movies about 'people's everyday life' because it has no idea what 'people's everyday life' is like.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schwarze-segel.de
lunatofu

lunatofu

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched and what did you think of it?   Last movie you watched and what did you think of it? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:29 am

I last saw Sin City, Which I feel like a dork having not seen it sooner. I am such a comic book geek that I really should have gone to see it when it was in theaters. Although this way follows the series of "graphic novels" (comic books) the way they were released. I loved it of course the director did such a fantastic job.
Back to top Go down
Tiina

Tiina

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched and what did you think of it?   Last movie you watched and what did you think of it? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:44 am

Up and PS. I Love You.

Up wasn't as funny as I thought it would be, but it was ok. I liked Dug.

PS. I Love You. Well, I cried a bit (I'm a big baby, all I need is to see someone cry and I'll cry too). The start could have been a little longer before Gerry's death. Good = Morgan's butt and Spike Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shatteredxsean

shatteredxsean

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched and what did you think of it?   Last movie you watched and what did you think of it? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:35 am

30 Days Of Night:Dark Days.

Despite being written by the original comic writer, it's kinda meh. Story was predictable, acting was decent, and the gore was decent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shatteredmelody
lunatofu

lunatofu

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched and what did you think of it?   Last movie you watched and what did you think of it? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:18 am

The New Harry Potter!!!!!! SO SO SO SO SO SO SO GOOD! My favorite one yet.
Back to top Go down
xStupidlamb

xStupidlamb

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched and what did you think of it?   Last movie you watched and what did you think of it? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:24 am

I watched Shutter Island last night. I was pretty wowed by Leo's performance.
REMember him playing handsome teenage heartbreak Jack only 13 years ago?
God, I DO believe he's a good actor now Smile

I watched Eat,Pray,Love a few months ago.Pretty sweet movie,but not Miss roberts best performance.Ending was a little too cheesy for me Smile

Tonight Inception maybe...or continue the 5th season of LOST haha. Nope, I'm not done with it still Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched and what did you think of it?   Last movie you watched and what did you think of it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last movie you watched and what did you think of it?
Page 1 of 1