Blaqk Fire Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for AFI, Blaqk Audio & Hunter Revenge fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who's seeing AFI when they tour with Green Day?

Go down 
+2
jbmoongirl
ZoeAimee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ZoeAimee
Admin
ZoeAimee

Who's seeing AFI when they tour with Green Day? Empty
PostSubject: Who's seeing AFI when they tour with Green Day?   Who's seeing AFI when they tour with Green Day? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:30 pm

Are you as excited as I'm jealous? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jbmoongirl

jbmoongirl

PostSubject: Re: Who's seeing AFI when they tour with Green Day?   Who's seeing AFI when they tour with Green Day? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:10 pm

Me!! August 11 in DC Smile
Back to top Go down
tater tot

tater tot

PostSubject: Re: Who's seeing AFI when they tour with Green Day?   Who's seeing AFI when they tour with Green Day? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:03 am

Me too!!! same show!
Back to top Go down
fortunefox

fortunefox

PostSubject: Re: Who's seeing AFI when they tour with Green Day?   Who's seeing AFI when they tour with Green Day? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:10 pm

No, sadly. I would have LOVED to see AFI with Green Day. AFI is my favorite band, but Green Day is up in my top 5 so I'm seriously not happy about missing this tour Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/fortunefox
shirleyc337

shirleyc337

PostSubject: Re: Who's seeing AFI when they tour with Green Day?   Who's seeing AFI when they tour with Green Day? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:04 am

8/31 bounce I am wondering if they'll be performing some songs with Green Day?? If not, I don't think I can watch the entire performance by Green Day.
Back to top Go down
frantic1

frantic1

PostSubject: Re: Who's seeing AFI when they tour with Green Day?   Who's seeing AFI when they tour with Green Day? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:23 pm

shirleyc337 wrote:
8/31 bounce I am wondering if they'll be performing some songs with Green Day?? If not, I don't think I can watch the entire performance by Green Day.

No songs with Green Day. AFI starts playing exactly at 7 so don't be late and they are playing 10 songs about a 40 minute set. Plus Green Day plays about 2hours and 50 minutes. I saw them 8/9 in Atlanta.
Back to top Go down
jbmoongirl

jbmoongirl

PostSubject: Re: Who's seeing AFI when they tour with Green Day?   Who's seeing AFI when they tour with Green Day? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:17 pm

Green Day puts on a heck of a show....but AFI was excellent....I lost my voice during their set and Chad laughed at my fangirlyness...haha...good times
Back to top Go down
tater tot

tater tot

PostSubject: Re: Who's seeing AFI when they tour with Green Day?   Who's seeing AFI when they tour with Green Day? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:31 am

^ Yes!! AFI was amazing in DC/VA and the only reason I really decided to go but Green Day put on one of the best shows I think I've ever seen. They, like AFI, have so much energy and it was hot as hell. I don't know how they do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's seeing AFI when they tour with Green Day?   Who's seeing AFI when they tour with Green Day? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's seeing AFI when they tour with Green Day?
Page 1 of 1