Blaqk Fire Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for AFI, Blaqk Audio & Hunter Revenge fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce yourselves

Go down 
+14
lunatofu
shirleyc337
Tiina
Elena_hel
tater tot
ruthruthless
missbrittanydf
Dewi
Jeska
shatteredxsean
Lady Subrosa
ZoeAimee
jbmoongirl
liebling
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
liebling
Admin
liebling

Introduce yourselves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:55 pm

^ Haha, I didn't even know we had that smiley. <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.schwarze-segel.de
tater tot

tater tot

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:32 am

Hi everyone!

I go by the name of Cleo and I live in VA and I'm old as hell (just turned 30). I love AFI and Blaqk Audio HARD, first think I listen to in the morning and the last thing I listen to at night. I'm excited to be seeing AFI (and Green Day) on the 11th, so excited! I'm dragging along my poor buddy whose met the guys a number of times (I'm too shy myself to actually go up and speak so I send her, lol) in the last few months.

Hey, can someone tell me how to put up a snazzy picture in my profile thingy. I'm almost completely computer and/or internet illiterate. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elena_hel

Elena_hel

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:26 am

Hey again)
I'm Elena and I'm an alcoholic... just kiddin) I'm 21. I'm the best fuckin teacher of English in the world! Very Happy
I like playing music, singin, dancin.. Smile I drink and smoke... pitty, but I can't do a thing about it.
I'm not old. yet.
Back to top Go down
liebling
Admin
liebling

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:14 pm

Hey, you guys. Welcome to the board! Smile

tater tot wrote:
Hey, can someone tell me how to put up a snazzy picture in my profile thingy. I'm almost completely computer and/or internet illiterate. Very Happy

Just go to your control panel (Click U.C.P. under the banner), then click on "Avatar". There you can upload an avatar from your computer or insert the URL of one you've hosted elsewhere. Maximum size should be 100x100 pixel. Let me know if you're still confused about this. I wanted to add a fancy screenshot to show you but Photobucket failed me and the host service for this forum can't be reached from my work PC.
Back to top Go down
tater tot

tater tot

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:37 am

Just go to your control panel (Click U.C.P. under the banner), then click on "Avatar". There you can upload an avatar from your computer or insert the URL of one you've hosted elsewhere. Maximum size should be 100x100 pixel. Let me know if you're still confused about this. I wanted to add a fancy screenshot to show you but Photobucket failed me and the host service for this forum can't be reached from my work PC.[/quote]

Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Tiina

Tiina

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:40 pm

Hi!
I'm Tiina, 24 and from Finland. I love chocolate and Mike Patton tongue
Back to top Go down
liebling
Admin
liebling

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:52 pm

Hey Tiina, welcome to the forum! Smile
Back to top Go down
ZoeAimee
Admin
ZoeAimee

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:15 pm

Welcome, all you wonderful people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shirleyc337

shirleyc337

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:01 am

Hello Smile I am Shirley. I live in LA. I have a 6 year old, a 4 year old and a husband who didn't appreciate AFI at first. After seeing them in 2008, he changed his mind. We now work out to some AFI tunes when we have time to exericse. He's became very supportive of my obsession. Glad to find some people here that are in their 30's Laughing Sorry age talk again Rolling Eyes But being an AFI fan makes me feel young & happy!!
Back to top Go down
liebling
Admin
liebling

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:56 am

Hi Shirley, welcome to the board Smile
Back to top Go down
lunatofu

lunatofu

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:34 pm

Hi I'm luna, well my real name is Cherie, but most everyone online knows me as luna. I'm 25, and I currently live in Kansas. I'm finishing up my bachelors degree in Arts with emphasis in photography. Also I'm board poison, hopefully I don't kill this board Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
shatteredxsean

shatteredxsean

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:06 am

CHERIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shatteredmelody
lunatofu

lunatofu

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:44 am

shatteredxsean wrote:
CHERIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

SEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!
Back to top Go down
liebling
Admin
liebling

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:06 am

lunatofu wrote:
Hi I'm luna, well my real name is Cherie, but most everyone online knows me as luna. I'm 25, and I currently live in Kansas. I'm finishing up my bachelors degree in Arts with emphasis in photography. Also I'm board poison, hopefully I don't kill this board Crying or Very sad

LUNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! <3

Haha, you didn't kill the last one. You were actually one of the few people keeping it alive Wink
Back to top Go down
DarkVamp

DarkVamp

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:16 pm

Hello all!

I'm Yael, gonna be 23 this August and I'm from Israel. I've been almost in all of Zoe's forums, I think some of you may knew me as AshesFall, but I'm not sure 'couse I think I had more then one name XD

Nice to meet you all! I love you
Back to top Go down
liebling
Admin
liebling

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:21 pm

Hi, welcome to the board. Smile
Back to top Go down
lunatofu

lunatofu

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:15 pm

[/quote]

Haha, you didn't kill the last one. You were actually one of the few people keeping it alive Wink[/quote]

Awww that's good to know. Still a bit nervous.... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
shatteredxsean

shatteredxsean

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:12 am

I remember you, Yael, glad to see you back Smile Same for everyone, all of us regulars.
Back to top Go down
liebling
Admin
liebling

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:29 pm

Yes yes, it's so good to see y'all following us around even though we -*cough*Zoé*cough*- change our minds and boards like underwear <3
Back to top Go down
jbmoongirl

jbmoongirl

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:27 pm

shatteredxsean wrote:
Hey girls...

I'm 22, play on stage regularly, drink far more than I should, smoke more than I should, and always get up feeling great.

I LOVE BEING YOUNG.

That was just mean, dude.... Razz
Back to top Go down
DarkVamp

DarkVamp

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:57 pm

shatteredxsean wrote:
I remember you, Yael, glad to see you back Smile Same for everyone, all of us regulars.

Yay! Seeeeaaannn! I missed you!
Back to top Go down
shatteredxsean

shatteredxsean

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:42 am

^AWWWWW HUGGLES!!!
Back to top Go down
xStupidlamb

xStupidlamb

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:27 pm

Hey lovely people out there!<3
Most of you will know me from the old board I think Wink

My name is Astrid and I"m the youngest here with my 17 years.I'm from holland,just like kim :3
My hobbies are reading,writing,listening AFI and Muse and so on.

OMG I am so glad you guys made this place Smile now I don't have to miss my family :3
Back to top Go down
liebling
Admin
liebling

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:30 pm

Hey Astrid. Welcome to the new forum.

Yeah, hopefully, this one is here to stay. It won't cost us 200 Euros within the next couple months like the old one so there's a good chance. Wink
Back to top Go down
xStupidlamb

xStupidlamb

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:46 pm

Dude,this new forum rocx all our sox so it's not gonna be killed

Not without my permission gheghe^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourselves
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blaqk Fire Revenge :: Miscellaneous :: General off topicness-
Jump to: