Blaqk Fire Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for AFI, Blaqk Audio & Hunter Revenge fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which AFI record is your favorite?

Go down 
+8
Tiina
fortunefox
hiddenpromises
shatteredxsean
liebling
Lady Subrosa
jbmoongirl
ZoeAimee
12 posters
AuthorMessage
ZoeAimee
Admin
ZoeAimee

Which AFI record is your favorite? Empty
PostSubject: Which AFI record is your favorite?   Which AFI record is your favorite? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:20 pm

I think mine is still Crash Love, though it's closely followed by BSITS and STS
Back to top Go down
jbmoongirl

jbmoongirl

PostSubject: Re: Which AFI record is your favorite?   Which AFI record is your favorite? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:11 pm

Sing the Sorrow and then DU
Back to top Go down
Lady Subrosa

Lady Subrosa

PostSubject: Re: Which AFI record is your favorite?   Which AFI record is your favorite? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:22 pm

It honestly depends on my mood. When I'm feeling really angry, it's gotta be Shut Your Mouth and Open Your Eyes. If I'm feeling silly, it's somewhere between Answer That and Very Proud of Ya. When I'm feeling kinda moody I go for Art of Drowning. When I'm feeling like I need some extra badassness I go for Black Sails. When I'm feeling nostalgic, I like Sing the Sorrow because it was my first album. When I want cold and moody, but with a dash of pop, its Decemberunderground. When I want something poppy and glam I go to Crash Love. Can't deciiiiiide on just one.
Back to top Go down
ZoeAimee
Admin
ZoeAimee

PostSubject: Re: Which AFI record is your favorite?   Which AFI record is your favorite? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:24 pm

Perfectly understandable. I actually agree with what you're saying!
Back to top Go down
liebling
Admin
liebling

PostSubject: Re: Which AFI record is your favorite?   Which AFI record is your favorite? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:56 pm

Sing the Sorrow will always be special to me but right now, I'm all over Crash Love.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schwarze-segel.de
shatteredxsean

shatteredxsean

PostSubject: Re: Which AFI record is your favorite?   Which AFI record is your favorite? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:27 pm

Sing the Sorrow. Followed by Crash Love. Sing The Sorrow is just such a good record, from the intense lyrics, the amazing musicianship, even down to just the sheer mood and atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shatteredmelody
hiddenpromises

hiddenpromises

PostSubject: Re: Which AFI record is your favorite?   Which AFI record is your favorite? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:44 am

Sing the Sorrow.
Totally unique and one of my all time favorites.
Back to top Go down
fortunefox

fortunefox

PostSubject: Re: Which AFI record is your favorite?   Which AFI record is your favorite? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:07 pm

Sing the Sorrow followed by BSITS - it's very close though Wink
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/fortunefox
Tiina

Tiina

PostSubject: Re: Which AFI record is your favorite?   Which AFI record is your favorite? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:14 pm

Sing The Sorrow. <3
Back to top Go down
shirleyc337

shirleyc337

PostSubject: Re: Which AFI record is your favorite?   Which AFI record is your favorite? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:30 am

Sing the Sorrow cuz that's how I discovered them & when I am depressed. Really depends on my mood & what I am doing at the moment. I LOVE to play the entire AOD when I am at the gym. ATASF when I am mad at my in-laws and people with authorities Twisted Evil Crash Love just makes me feel mature & watching the world from afar cyclops
Back to top Go down
MissDani

MissDani

PostSubject: Re: Which AFI record is your favorite?   Which AFI record is your favorite? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:35 am

It's very difficult for me to decide. I will say, however, that I definitely show preference to the last five albums. STS was the album that held me together when I was severely depressed, whereas DU assisted in getting me through a major breakup. That said, those two are especially dear to my heart.
Back to top Go down
lunatofu

lunatofu

PostSubject: Re: Which AFI record is your favorite?   Which AFI record is your favorite? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Art of Drowning and Sing the Sorrow
Back to top Go down
lynellmarie

lynellmarie

PostSubject: Re: Which AFI record is your favorite?   Which AFI record is your favorite? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:12 am

I'm going to join a lot of others and say Sing the Sorrow. But! I do like hearing their early stuff, Answer That And Stay Fashionable. I just laugh sometimes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lynellmarie
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which AFI record is your favorite?   Which AFI record is your favorite? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which AFI record is your favorite?
Page 1 of 1